Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Requesting Materials from UConn Campuses
The Request Service delivers items from UConn's collections to the campus library of your choice.
- Search for your item using the Library General Search.
- Click on Sign in to Request to login to your library account using your NetID and password. (If you are already signed in, skip this step)
- Click on Request from UConn under Find on Shelf.
- Select your pickup location.
- Click the Request button to submit.
- You will receive an email when your item is ready.
Detailed instructions with screenshots for requesting an item from any UConn location.