Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Books in Storrs
NOTE: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, our stacks are closed. For UConn faculty, staff, and students we will retrieve requested items and make them available for pick up. Please see https://lib.uconn.edu/about/covid-19/ for more information.
At the Homer Babbidge Library in Storrs?
Check out this call number guide.
Need to know where on a particular floor your book might be? No worries! We have Storrs library (Homer Babbidge Library) maps!
You can also use the Locate Button to see a floor map with the book's location!
Is the book you need at another library? Don't worry! You can request any book from any UConn campus library to be sent to your campus!
Requesting Materials from UConn Campuses
The Request Service delivers items from UConn's collections to the campus library of your choice.
- Search for your item using the Library General Search.
- Click the Sign in link to login to your library account using your NetID and password. (If you are already signed in, skip this step)
- Click on Request from UConn under Find on Shelf.
- Select your pickup location.
- Click the Send Request button to submit.
- You will receive an email when your item is ready.
Detailed instructions with screenshots for requesting an item from any UConn location.